Through the Kentucky Numeracy Project, the KCM has produced a growing system of resources and professional learning for teachers of numeracy. The KNP Intervention Guide contains:
- Exemplary student learning experiences, built around the Add+Vantage MR (AVMR) constructs and levels.
- Support for in-depth implementation of the grades K-3 Common Core Standards for Mathematics (CCSM) related to number and operation.
- Activities that support students in enacting the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Tools for professional learning and student-centered problem solving for Response to Intervention.
- Evidence-based instructional strategies for accelerated learning, especially for developing quantitative reasoning, robust automaticity, foundations for fluency, and efficient mental strategies.
To access the KNP Intervention Guide, click this link http://knp.kentuckymathematics.org
Find out how to use the KNP app by taking this instructional tour
or reading the Quick-Start User Guide