Registration for the 2018 KCM Conference includes:
- Entry to both days of the 2018 KCM Conference.
- A conference luncheon provided free of charge both days of the conference.
- Outstanding featured speakers and a packed breakout session schedule covering pre-K through postsecondary education.
- Raffle ticket for door prizes. (Must be present at drawing to win.)
- Digital access to breakout session materials after the conference.
Attendee registration will be available through February 23, 2018.
Be sure to register as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
Attendee Registration: $195
Undergraduate Student Registration: $50
**Student must be an undergraduate, currently enrolled in a state-accredited university or college.
Should a participant find that they are no longer able to attend the conference, they should nominate another individual to attend in their place as the KCM is unable to issue refunds for this event. Contact the KCM at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.