Thank you for your commitment to improving mathematics education in Kentucky!
All conference attendees are invited to attend the second annual KCM Conference Celebration Dinner. Ticket must be in hand.
- Time: Monday, March 9, 5:15 pm, directly following the last session
- Place: The Hilton's Grand Kentucky Ballroom (Salons A, B, C and D)
- Opening Remarks: Robert King, President of the Council on Postsecondary Education
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Bill McCallum, Lead Writer for the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics
- Closing Remarks: Dr. Katherine Frank, Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Northern Kentucky University
- Buffet Menu:
- Caesar Salad
- Freshly Baked Rolls & Butter
- Penne Pasta with Pesto Cream & Grilled Chicken
- Fusilli Pasta with Meat Marinara Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetable Medley
- Chef's Selection of Dessert